Sunday 9 September 2012

Silly Mistake!!

Hi all
I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE BUT I MADE A VERY SILLY MISTAKE!!!

In yesterdays post I was supposed to put in the three words:-  entrant, win and NUMBER.  Well I stupidly put in  'entrant' twice and ignored 'number' completely!!!  I am so sorry, I should have started the post earlier in the day so I was less tired.  I often do my posts late in the evening and schedule them for early the next day as I know I won't be up early enough.
As I have been unable to get to my pc to rectify this earlier today, I have now decided that everyone that attempted the sentence will be entered into the draw.  Thank you so much for all the attempts, you did so well.  Anyway, the sentence should have been:-

TO WIN THIS GAME YOU MUST BE ENTRANT NUMBER FIVE.

I have done the winners post for the morning and I am hoping that I have actually managed to do it right.  So again, please forgive my stupidity and check back tomorrow to see who the winner is and what the surprise is.

I hope you all have a good week.  Take care of yourselves.  Linda xx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment I receive because each and every one is important to me. Thank you so much for popping by and supporting me. xx